Dental Clinic Registration
Thank you for your interest in our non-anesthetic dental clinic for cats & dogs. This clinic is perfect for:
- Dogs & cats of all breeds & ages who’s owners are concerned about the risks of anesthesia.
- Young pets needing their 1st dental prophylaxis.
- Senior pets.
- Pets with healthy gingiva & mild to heavy calculus.
- Pets with stages 0-3 periodontal disease.
- High risk breeds such as sight hounds, brachychephalics, etc.
- Pets with medical conditions such as heart murmurs, collapsed tracheas, renal & liver conditions, Chrohn’s disease, Addison’s disease, diabetes, etc.
The clinic begins at 8 a.m. on Sunday, March 30th with appointments approximately every 20 minutes. The cost is only $220. For more information on the procedure visit Houndstooth's website.
When you come to your appointment please bring a clean towel for your pet to sit on. Familiar smells also help calm your cat or dog.
Please note: If your pet has level 2 or above periodontal disease and has a heart condition, they must be on antibiotics for 3 days prior to their cleaning.
You may reserve an apointment with a $100 deposit in one of two ways:
- In person at Lola, Cheech & Mooey's, 133 N. Vine Street, Orrville, 44667
- Online using the form below.
Once we receive your deposit we will contact you with an appointment time. Please note: deposits are non-refundable if you are not able to keep your appointment.